Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little Indiana

This blog has really opened some unique doors for me. While it's introduced me to great folks and also given me the opportunity to do some pretty neat things, it's also allowed me to learn about others' passions. 


In mid-August, Jean's Boots was featured on Little Indiana.com. Ever heard of it? It is one of the most unique websites I've ever seen. This site is the source for finding the hidden jewels through out the tiny towns of Indiana. 


While I thought it would be nice to share with all of you a little more history behind Jean's Boots, I also hope that you'll explore this website and learn more about the rural, often forgotten,  towns that keep America alive....Enjoy:



"Jean's Boots is an Indiana blog with an easy, familiar writing style that will suck you in and before you know it? You’ll have read at least 15 pages and find yourself nowhere near stopping!"


No comments:

Post a Comment