Friday, August 26, 2011

We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends...

Mornings like this I can't help but get out of bed in a hurry. 

It is ONE week until our annual production sale. BSG is a family operation passionately working to improve and promote the production, promotion and generational longevity of  not only our cattle, but our friends and family that have helped us get to where we are today. It is safe to say we get by with a little help from our friends.

Some time ago, I wrote in my high school senior book that "cleats hitting the concrete on their way to Cory Field" was my favorite sound. I used to live for Friday nights. The pride of hometown football. The living Hagerstown legacy. 

These days, I live for another Friday night in the early fall; it's the one where my Dad's dream comes true over and over again. And let me tell you, there are very few things in this life I love more than hearing his voice quiver as he thanks the sale day crowd for supporting him and believing in his program. 

Last night I captured some of our offering as the sun set along the banks of the Greens Fork River. 

They're complete, productive females that will perform where ever they make their new home. Take a look...


 See that incredible tree? You can learn It's beautiful story here

Future brood matron. Proven bull.

Also for sale! But only for the courageous and patient - the dog on the right. See more about that little blessing here.








What began as a dream decades ago, has transformed into a successful program that we are happy to share with our friends, partners, neighbors and guests from around the globe....

No comments:

Post a Comment